Friday 13 September 2013

The Piano Room

I set up YV's Conservatoire of Music in 2005 as my first solo business. Over the years, most of our students achieved good results in both their practical and theory examinations under ABRSM or Trinity Guildhall. As far as teaching quality is concerned, I never have doubt on the capability of our teachers and their commitment level in helping the students achieving good grades. The school is literally run by itself now which requires little involvement from neither myself or my wife. However, there are so much sentimental values attached to this establishment that I feel like it is time to have a make over. Apart from guitar and violin lessons available, our main focus is on piano teaching and for this reason, I decided to rebrand the school and name it The Piano Room.  

I am so looking forward to the upcoming Jolly Music class which is expected to commence in January next year. We are currently working on the timetable and class program and we hope, by end of this month, we are able to announce the available time slots. 
    


No comments:

Post a Comment