Saturday 29 May 2010

Thank you very much!!

Mr.Baker says:-

I am happy everytime I get to sell a cake be it a fresh fruit vanilla or just a simple chocolate sponge cake. It's not about how much profit I made from the cake but it is customer's satisfaction which I value more. A customer just made my day today. The way she described our cake (fresh fruit vanilla) is simply astonish. It goes like this "the layer cakes laid in between the fruits are compact but soft, the special white cream covering the whole cake is refreshing and more importantly, the overall sweetness of the cake comes from the fresh fruits itself". This is the first time I received such a comment from a customer and it has truly made my day. A big "Thank You" to Cecelia for being our loyal customer since Day 1.

Fresh Fruit Vanilla (with custard)




No comments:

Post a Comment