Friday 1 July 2011

Good Old Times!!

I was FB chatting with Jeff, who is currently in Australia, the other night and we came up with an idea of creating a FB group for Class Year 1993 of St.Margaret's School (Seria) - the year when I was in my secondary five. Few days later, Jeff created the group and invited me as an admin. We then started inviting our classmates (Year 1993 class) to join the group and the responses were almost instantly. We now already have 35 members and counting.

The topics we shared in the group chat were rather hilarious with endless teasing words and sarcasm against each other. I get to see a lot of people whom I have lost contact with for almost 18 years since we left the school hence it's great indeed to be able to see them again.

To all the classmates of 1993, thank you for your support and participation in the group and I am so looking forward to the "big gathering" which I sincerely believe, with our love and passion, it is definitely going to happen.
Can you spot where Mr.Baker is?

No comments:

Post a Comment