Monday 25 July 2011

1st Reunion

A few weeks ago, I posted a class photo of St.Margaret's Secondary 5 of Year 1993 and this is the follow up post. We are currently planning a big reunion (looking at next year) where overseas friends and spouses/families, all the way from London, Canada, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia, will make special trips back to Brunei to join us!

We had a small dinner gathering over the weekend at Kuala Belait. Before the dinner, I dropped by our ex-school, wandered around the compound and took some pictures of classrooms. Just when I was about to leave, to my great surprise and pleasure, I bumped into my ex-History and Geography teachers. I am totally amaze that they could still remember my name considering I wasn't one of the brilliant one then :)

The class room where I used to be in 18 years ago


My ex-History and Geography teachers Mr. and Mrs. Ravi


Small gathering but big laughs all night








No comments:

Post a Comment