Tuesday 25 October 2011

Life is back to normal (for time being)

The past few weeks had been overloaded with work where my average sleeping time was merely few hours a day. First was the 3rd Anniversary of Mr.Baker followed by a business trip to Manila and just about 2 weeks ago we had the Musical Garden Wedding 2011 held at Gadong Mall where we were the official cake decorator. 

Another reason for the sleepless nights was also because of the new website which I am currently working on. Not an IT person but I manage to create THIS completely on my own is something that I am quite proud of with. At the moment, I am still struggling with some features such as the "drop down menu", "photo gallery" and "Live Traffic". Wish me luck.

I still have few weeks to relax before the next event in November and another bigger one in December this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment