Friday 14 October 2011

Musical Garden Wedding 2011

A big thank you to PDCA Events Co for organising what I called the first ever Wedding Fair in Brunei from 6th October to 9th October 2011 at Gadong Mall. Unlike any other wedding fair previously held at the same venue, only selective exhibitors were chosen to participate in this event to showcase their unique products and services. Throughout this event, not only we had the chance to connect with our prospective customers but what I cherish most is a bunch of friendly people whom I worked with. Special thanks to Jowyne Tan, Jasmine Wong, Dickson Ks, Jo Jo Yim, Lily Chiam for this wonderful events. Last but not least, I really open up my eyes after the live performance of Zul Faden. He is truly one of the most talented local artists I have seen so far. I wish him success on his upcoming debut album "Memori Cinta". I love all the tracks.





One of the most inquired design


Giant cage where scaffolding was used during assembly

I wish I can have this car





Cherry Blossom



Special invited guest

Photo with Jasmine of PDCA Events Co

The two decorators throughout the event Chef Jean and Amy

Decorating live on stage





First wedding cake done
Cupcakes deco (2nd day)

Audiences getting involved













Chef Jean rolling the fondant to be covered on the wedding cake

Look at the crowd

Putting beads one by one onto the fondant flower



Chef Jean and Amy showing off the finished product

No comments:

Post a Comment