Wednesday 22 August 2012

Best Beef Brisket Noodle I've Tried In Recent Years

This has to be one of the best beef brisket noodles I've tried in recent years. Thanks Desmond for bringing us to what he claimed to be one of the very few authentic Hong Kong style restaurants in KL. Many eateries here do sell beef brisket noodle but none of them taste as good. The taste is very close to the one I used to have at my favorite HK restaurant in Perth called City Garden located at North Bridge. It's good to hear that they are still in business after more than a decade since I left Perth.

On another happy note, while making a casual conversation with the waitress during the dinner, I was unofficially informed that the plan of them opening a branch in Brunei is currently under discussion. I do hope the plan materialises as we are seriously lacking of good beef brisket noodle here. 

Nom nom nom

My long lost buddy, Desmond




No comments:

Post a Comment