Saturday 25 August 2012

Water Slide at Theme Park, Genting Highlands

The Theme Park at Genting Highlands doesn't impress me in many ways seriously. For one, the service crews were rather unfriendly and can be rude sometimes. When I asked a question, I don't expect to get a reply like "I DON'T KNOW" in high pitch neither do I expect to see the crew shouting at the kids - "Ooiii" is probably the last word I would use in any circumstances. 

Nonetheless, the water slide is probably one of the rides I enjoyed most, same for the kids I guess. Ryan was extremely disappointed because he was not allowed to ride due to the minimum heights criteria. If you plan to play all the rides at the Park, be sure to get there early to avoid queues especially on the weekends. Rides worth playing includes water slide, bumper car (junior and adult), boating, antique car and pirate ship.






No comments:

Post a Comment