Friday 2 December 2011

Call Me Chef

Being home alone for one week means I can be more focus on my work and at the same time fulfilling my commitment for hitting the swimming pool everyday after work. I have also made it a point to create a new product during this time. Hence, I ordered a block of premium quality chocolate made in Belgium from a local supplier yesterday for the new product this Sunday. It will be a chocolate cake ofcourse but I am yet to decide whether it is going to be a mousse or sponge. My personal preference is a combination of both.

The last time I baked was using a household oven for the butter cake back at least 1.5 months ago - a cake so simple to make yet so tasty. This time round, I will be using the big commercial oven at the bakery kitchen with my first try on full uniform which I bought from Manila on my last trip. Yeah, I feel like a celebrity chef right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment