Monday 5 December 2011

Frozen Yogurt

Frozen yogurt business is mushrooming in this country. Today I tried out a new yogurt place in the Airport Mall. It was OK and I am giving it a 8/10. I never like putting toppings on my frozen yogurt for one simple reason ie. that's the only way to taste the actual flavoring and quality of the yogurt. Oh, I only go for Original flavor. Off my head, there are 5 popular places where you can get frozen yogurt in Brunei ie. Blitz, Mochi, Bakerlyn, Dorayaki (Utama ground floor) and Scoopsfroyo (online business). I pick Blitz but my buddy prefers the one from Bakerlyn. I was told that an international franchise is coming soon to Brunei too. It is always good to see international brand here as it benefits us as consumers in terms of varieties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment