Tuesday 27 December 2011

Merry Christmas

I'm writing this post now live from the lobby of Pacific Sutera Hotel, KK. I should have brought along my MacBook as I was not aware that iPad can't upload photo to blogspot (well, I could be wrong). Please enlighten me if someone knows how. I have also planned to update my WP blog during this trip as it's been delaying since last week. But, it doesn't work on iPad either. Well, I guess I just have to do it when I'm back.

Kk trip has been great so far. The food is great, weather is cooling and as far as safety is concerned, I am not as worried letting my boys running around compared to if we are in Miri. I plan to meet up with Thanis and Dinoza for dinner tomorrow if they are available. Shopping is not in our priority list this trip as we are more into relaxation and seeing the nature beauty of Sabah. Have you heard of this place called Kudat? I certainly have not heard of it until recently. Apparently, it's about 3 hours drive (I could be wrong) from KK and it's remote and very "kampong". I shall share more info and photos about this place after the visit.

Time check: 12:03am and I'm the only one left in the lobby now. It's time to log out and back to my room. Till next time, Merry Christmas and Happy Boxing Day. Checking out and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment